Wow, I’m not intentionally trying to neglect the blog but I can say with confidence that this has been the busiest time in my entire life! This is a good thing and it’s being filled with friends, good food/coffee finds, challenging my mind at work and general bubbliness about my new city life. Let’s start with a few things that have been the theme of my last 10 days: I guess you could say I’m #winning.
1. thai food
2. crazy mocha
3. isolating/purifying DNA
5. serial dilutions and lots of math (ugh!! ha, I’m finding that I actually need to use some of those math notes I never thought I would)
6. PCR & agarose gel making galore
7. new pubs with college friends
8. walking like it’s my second job (I haven’t drove my car in weeks! guess that’s nice since the prices are cray cray)
9. shopping at a fantabulous mall and hoping for spring
10. heading to the museum of art today in the snowstorm ;) we can walk if need be!
I’m thinking spring and am entirely obsessed with this trench…
But in reality, I’m still bundling for the tundra ala scarves, boots, you know…the works bleh!
In other random news, not only do I get free trips to museums/public transit with my staff card but I can get organic meat/produce DELIEVERED to my work?! crazy huh? I’m going to place an order to give it a trial before I commit to an 8 wk meat CSA but wowza I am loving my life right now!
1. How do you find time in the day to blog more regularly?! My morning time is usually committed to tea+yoga+breakfast with boy and walking off to the bus stop
2. Any special plans this weekend? I’m headed to a new bistro that changes their menu daily and I can’t wait to get my nosh on!